Silas loves FOOD in general. I was out of green foods for awhile so he had a lot of orange but now i have a lot of green, so we will work on that for awhile along with trying to get him to eat real table food! Fun! Fun! Maybe he will lose the orange hue to his nose.
3 comments:
It looks like Silas loves his orange-colored vegies!
Silas loves FOOD in general. I was out of green foods for awhile so he had a lot of orange but now i have a lot of green, so we will work on that for awhile along with trying to get him to eat real table food! Fun! Fun! Maybe he will lose the orange hue to his nose.
I loved look at all the pictures of Silas. He is so cute! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment