Friday, November 16, 2012

A HUGE post for my mother! :-) Part 1 of 3


November 15, 2012

Silas and Eeyore 

"Mommy, I want a hat like you!"  :-)
 

On a walk with my men!
November 3, 2012
 
 



I started crawling on October 18, 2012
This picture was taken on November 2, 2012

Don't you just love Jathniel's boots?  Just a little big!

Silas loved this playground. 
(It said it was for ages 5 and up but he was able to do everything)
October 15, 2012
 
 

I know this picture is blurry but I liked it.  I thought he did really good on this.  He takes after his Dad not me!  I don't do heights or ladders or such like.
 

Jathniel LOVED the swing!  It was his very first time in any swing. 

Eden Park Overlook, Cincinnati, OH -- Made better looking by my three handsome men!
 

A few fall colors I was priviledged to see this year. 

My Lovely Mother and her sisters
October 7, 2012
Posted by Picasa

No comments: