Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ahh, it's that time of year when my owner gets busy and I don't get to see her near as much. She works lates and has many places to go and many things to do. Sometimes in my lonely hours without her I dream of the many places we might go. Oh, the places we could go!!! I think she really wants to go visit Florida maybe not Florida as much as a person who lives in Florida. :-) I want to go to New Zealand, Switzerland, Africa, England (maybe not, since they kill people with radioactive stuff over there). There are also a bunch of places in the United States I would like to go to also. Well, my owner tells me it is time to quit for now because she is expecting a phone call and she wants to turn off the computer. So Good Night, dear friends!
Lucky
P.S. Maybe I'll let my owner write next time.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

I love your blog. You must be quite the educated elephant in order to operate the computer and blog!