Me with my favorite person, Matthew and my good friend, Nikki
Recent picture of my owner
Hope you all are having a wonderful life!
I know it's been a long time since I have posted but I don't have a lot to tell you about since we haven't gone anywhere recently.
So I thought I would share some pictures of my favorite people.
~Lucky~

3 comments:
Lucky, I was wondering why you do not blog more often. i thought that you did not have a job so you should have lots of time to take pictures . Maybe your owner will not let you use the camera. I like these pictures!
Jodi
Holy Hannah! Would you get your nose out of a book and blog!
Lucky,
Have you asked your owner if you could borrow her camera? I think she might let you if you would just ask her>
JODI
Post a Comment