Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Have Patience, have Patience don't be in such a Hurry!!!

Ok, my dear sister and friend. I'm back. I can't say I have a whole lot to say. My life is fairly uneventful at this point in time. I had some pictures I had uploaded but of course they are not working so.... You will have to be patient just a little bit longer!!! By the way, Laura dear, you know me well. I have been enjoying my books! Now the one I read the other day, I wouldn't recommend reading just before bedtime - like I did. I normally do not dream at all but my shoulder was hurting so I had to sleep on my back. Which I never do because I have nightmares when I sleep on my back and lo and behold I did. Dreams of dead people and skeletons and such. Not really what I wanted to dream about. Matthew would be (is) my preferred dream material. ;-) Well, have a lovely Day, Week, Month. However long it might be till I post again. Until then my dear friends!!!

No comments: