Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some of my Favorite pictures from this last weekend!

St Simon's Island Lighthouse

Christ Church

Lovely Lane Chapel

Sunset on St Simon's Island
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Great pics, Lyndi! St. Simon's is beautiful!

Dixie said...

I would love to go back and see St. Simons in the daylight. It is nice to see some pictures that were taken during the day of what we saw one dark night long ago. Were you with us or did you stay in PA?

Anonymous said...

Lyndi and I stayed in pa with Aunt Mi
she gave us choclate!!!! Jodi

Lyndi said...

Yes, We stayed with Aunt Mi and as Jodi said Aunt Mi left chocolate on our pillow every night when we went to bed. Wasn't that sweet of her. Giving us sugar and caffeine just before bedtime!! :-) I read lots of books while we were there. :-) Glad you all enjoyed my pictures. It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Heidi said...

Neat pictures!! Glad to see the updates!