Jodi, Since you so want me to post something, here it is. You will have to suffer through my writings because I can't post pictures at this time since I am using the library computer because I don't have internet at home at this present time. Some day when I have the time and feel rich enough to waste gas to drive down to the motels where I can get internet access I will post some pictures but until then you will have to learn to have a little patience. If you don't have enough to do.... you can work on laundry, I'm sure! :-)
Well, anyone else out there who wants to know what is happening in my life... Here goes....
As you all should know by now.... Matthew and I got married on June 7, 2008! (06/07/08 -- for the uninformed, I like numbers, that's why we got married that day) We are currently waiting on the closing on our house, it is getting closer by the day! Hopefully it will be within in the next week or two. In the meantime we are living in a very large, unfinished house along with a Deputy Sheriff and my husband's sister, her husband and their two children (ages 1 and 2). Matthew's sister and family are staying with us temporarily until they find a place to rent. The Sheriff only stays three or four days a week depending on when he works. Ummmm..... what else???? I'm sure you don't want to hear me tell you how sweet, wonderful, handsome, etc that my husband is .... mainly because I don't want you all to feel sorry for yourselves because you are not as lucky as I!!!!! :-)
I'm not working at this time because once we get our house we have a lot of work to do on it, so I will be busy full time once we close. The house needs thoroughly cleaned and then we have a lot of renovating to do. The house was built in the 1920's or 1930's and has the original electric and most of the original plumbing so we need to replace both the electric and plumbing along with the heating, cooling. We also need to put in insulation and replace the ceilings and walls, refinish the floors (hardwood :-)) and redo the kitchen altogether. So we have much to do, so don't expect to see many posts from me within the next year. I will do my best to keep you all updated every once in awhile but I am sure Jodi will do that for me if I fail to! Anyone who wants to come help us with our house just let me know. We'll put you up somewhere. :-) Well, hope you all are enjoying this life as much as I am. The Lord has been wonderful to us and I am looking forward to what He has in store for us in the future!
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! Wish I could come spend a week or two hwlping on your house.
Oops that was supposed to say "helping."
It was so nice to hear from you!! I hope you are able to close on your home soon, that will be lots of fun!
I miss seeing you around here, but I am so happy for you!! Linda S
Post a Comment