YEAH!!!! I was so happy to hear about your engagement! It was all the talk at "Snack and Yack" after revival service tonight:) Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations, cousin! I was wondering when he would finally propose, lol. I am so happy for you both. Are you having graters icecream at your wedding? lol.
5 comments:
Congratulations Girl!! I am so excited for you. :-) I love the roses! Cute pictures, too!
Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful place for the proposal!! You guys look great together!!!
YEAH!!!! I was so happy to hear about your engagement! It was all the talk at "Snack and Yack" after revival service tonight:) Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations! I just read about your engagement on your sister's site.
Congratulations, cousin! I was wondering when he would finally propose, lol. I am so happy for you both. Are you having graters icecream at your wedding? lol.
Post a Comment