We have over 1500 Pictures, so it was hard to choose a few.
Sorry I didn't put them up in any particular order but hope you all enjoyed them anyway.
Thought you all might enjoy this picture -- We were practicing our song just before we went our separate ways to get dressed for the ceremony.
Singing our song during the ceremony!
We look just a tad different I would say!
Jeralyn and JoJimmy Bug (Josiah)
were our Flower Girl and Bible Bearer
The Entire Wedding Party

3 comments:
Quite the contrast in the top two photos. It is amazing what a little time can do for one's appearance.
Lyndi,
You had a beautiful wedding. Loved your pictures.
Lyndi,
We didn't know that you had married. Congrats!!! Your wedding pictures were very pretty! God Bless and I hope that you and Matt are as happy and blessed as Aaron and I, cause I assure you we are very, very happy and blessed!!
Post a Comment