The house has three bedrooms, a large living room, Dining Room, SMALL Kitchen, Sun room, 2 bathrooms and 2 screened-in porches.
We are planning on renovating the entire inside and we have to paint the roof and of course do work to the outside but the inside is the most important at this time. We are going to enlarge the kitchen which will make me very happy. As we get work done and I am able to post, I will do before and after pictures of the rooms. It will be a long, slow process but.... we'll get it done!


3 comments:
Cool. I can't wait to see updates to your house.
Have fun with your new house. Sorry about your Dad. We miss having them on campus.
I just discovered your blog today. Congratulations on your cute house! David and I still haven't gotten around to the remodeling projects we said we would do when we first moved in! It does take time, so be patient! So sorry to hear about your dad. We've been praying for him.
Post a Comment