Friday, July 10, 2009

I shouldn't be posting but....

I had to come to the library and pay a bill on-line so I thought I would catch you all up on what is happening with us. For me.... not much because I am on bedrest (so I shouldn't be here but don't tell my Dr, the bills must still get paid) and have been for 3 weeks now. I only have another 8-11 weeks to go if i can make it that long. I am 29 weeks along now and have been having contractions, started to dilate and supposedly the hormone that is usually present shortly before delivery is present so the Dr put me on bedrest. My other problem seems to be my gall bladder so ... I am still throwing up a few times a week. Yesterday when I went to the Dr she walked in the room and said. "Ok, the baby seems to be growing but Mama needs to start gaining weight." I'm still 1 pound from my pre-pregnancy weight and have pretty much only gone up 3 pounds since the end of March. So the Dr tells me I must eat more but because of my gall bladder I have to eat a low-fat diet because it all comes back up or causes pain if I eat much fat. Any suggestions on what I can eat????????? So my life pretty much consists of lying on the couch and getting up to go to the bathroom and getting up to get water and getting up to go to the bathroom and getting up to get water and getting up to go to the bathroom and..... get the picture? Actually my wonderful sister Heidi sent me a box of stuff to help keep me entertained. It has been a big help!!!!! Thanks again Heidi!!! My sister-in-law has been coming over once a week and cleaning the house, catching up the dishes, doing laundry and making a couple meals for us so Matthew doesn't have to try to do it all, along with working and trying to get our house finished since we have to have our house done by the 1st of September at the latest! Thanks Elizabeth!! Well, I better be a good girl and head home. Talk to you all again some day! Who knows when, maybe the next time I sneak out of the house. In case anyone wants to know, my cell phone number is still my Ohio number. :-) Have a great day!!!!!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Naughty girl!! Get back in that bed!!

Belle said...

I am sorry that things have been rough for you! I will be praying for you!!

Dixie said...

I love Heidi's comment! An FYI for any of you wondering. Lyndi is still on bedrest and is now at 31 weeks!

Bev said...

Hey girl, hope things go well. Thanks for the update Dixie. Our prayers are with you all.

june75 said...

Hey. Sounds like youre having a rough time. I feel sorry for you. Being pregnant like that would be no fun. Im glad that mine were ok. I just had the third one and all is well here. I hope that all goes well for you as well.

Dixie said...

She is still on bedrest.